Prospective contributors are invited to submit a paper of up to 8 pages with color images in the conference style. The review will be double-blind. Accepted papers have to be presented at the symposium. Extended versions of the three best papers will be published in Computer Graphics Forum.
Paper Preparation and Camera-Ready Paper
Please format your paper according to the EG publication style which is available as a camera-ready LaTeX Template.
For the submission of the camera-ready paper, you will also need to provide a signed Copyright Assignment Form. All submissions must comply with the template style and formatting guidelines of the authors package. Additionally, please follow the guidelines below when preparing your paper:
- Papers must be written in English.
- Papers should not exceed 8 pages, including references and figures.
- Each paper must start with an abstract of about 100-150 words.
- Papers must contain previously unpublished work and not be submitted concurrently to another conference.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
- Submissions must be prepared for a double-blind review: Enter the paper ID generated by the electronic submission system into the authors field of the paper template and leave the affiliation blank. When accepted, you will need to re-upload a camera-ready version with the author names and affiliation filled in.
- Supplementary material such as videos can be uploaded with the submission (size up to 50MB), will be made available to reviewers and will be included in the conference proceedings.
Papers and supplemental material are submitted using the SRM submission system
Papers will be presented by giving a 15 minutes talk with 5 additional minutes for questions and answers.
Copyright Assignment Form
Click here to download the Copyright Assignment Form.